Sunday 16 May 2010

Since the last post ;D i've done pretty much nothing (goes to show how fun this game is for me anymore!)
I'm now a stupid 1/18 on ISNM >_>;;
In salvage Alf got 35 ares body making him 3/3 (hes also now finished the body^^ grats)
I think the only other 35 we got were skadi legs
but one of the best things that happened lately in game was...



(ya its small)
but if u can't see I made Silversonic some dusk gloves+1 (signed of course!) for him I went 1/25
in total makes me 3/51 :) which I thinks pretty good ^^

Oh i also finally made an Umbra cape! I went 1/16 Dx and the 1 that Hqed wasnt the signed 1 >_> but eh at least it Hqed

I would also like to say that cape dropped from ix'drk for King....but it hasnt T_T we're probably 0/16 ? or so now. Last 1 we did reraised 21 times... ; ;

No comments: