Tuesday 10 November 2009

10th

emergency maint inc! lol i think everyone saw that coming. Yesterdays maintenance cause a few problems although only 1 I'm aware of is that carbuncle's mittens weren't working =o

Before Maint Fyre was logged on and went to get Dynamis glass for after, he decided to have a quick look for mog tablet since they'd just been put out. He found one O_o
I quickly tele'd out as he was gonna let me have it =D I didnt want the ring...I wanted a damn moogle statue ; ; I got it and went to ru'lude gardens to see what item I'd got.....
...
Coffee table |:
Typical, though if Fyre had of got it, it would have been the statue and I would have been all angry :@

Least I has a new shiny exp band now =D


After maint finished at 7pm, if enough logged on we still wanted to do a dynamis, but it did take a while to sort out and we didn't enter til about 8pm >.< sorry guys!

We ended up with 26 members, not bad! and decided to do Xarc still.
Not long in and Pld dropped grats Zuljin! then Drk =o went freelot to all and Mooswa won.

Then we did the Nms and rdm NM dropped rdm :O grats Shadowgenesis!
Whm dropped from the Whm NM, grats Pinkpoison \o/
Another pld dropped \o/ grats Hakubai
Nin - Fastfingerjoe (he has nin?!?)
pup freelot - Chrisstreb
Thf dropped went free to 75 lol, grats Ariane O<
Whm dropped, freelot to all (I am 75 but i'm not a lootwhore and since i prefer sch I pass \o/)
Nemy won, Drk dropped freelot Techlife got and another whm freelot techlife got lol
All in all a good run =D made it worth doing!

No comments: